Friday, March 19, 2010


The countdown is on! We are leaving on Monday!

You know that time when your just about to drift off into peaceful sleep at night, but your mind is wandering...... Well these last few nights my mind has been wandering with my daughter disappearing in Cairo and I'm seriously thinking about getting her a leash. I'm having anxiety even now in the broad day light about missing one of my children. I think a really strong leash for like a German Shepherd or Doberman pincher would make me feel secure! Arrrrgh! I hate anxiety about my kids!

For those of you who know about my sleep walking and dreams this should not come as a surprise! You may be thinking that Bob should put a leash on me at night!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were on an adventure. Are you looking for Carmen San Diego or just teaching your children the way we all wish we could? Either way, how wonderful for you all! I can't wait to see and hear of the many adventures you will have. What a great opportunity for your children. Love to you all!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea about the "Dichmann Family Blog". It'll be fun to follow along. Hope you all have a fabulously good time!

    ReplyDelete