Sunday, January 2, 2011

Crafty weekend for New Years

We had some friends over for New Year's Eve.  There were activities for the kids and the adults, but not for a few teenage girls.  So I checked out some blogs and got a few ideas and set up a table.

I saw a cute jewelry holder from thirtyhandmadedays and a great LOVE idea from Amy Butler's free patterns online.  I found some free 70's fonts online and plugged those into my "Sure Cuts Alot" and waala!



I'm not sure this is where they'll end up, but for now it's a good place.  I even had some supplies left over for my Saturday Night babysitter to make a smaller set.  I think Leena's are so adorable.  I like the smaller size!!!

I've tried to rotate this photo....... but alas, tilt your head please.

My Jewelry holder is not finished.  I need to buy more dowels.  We used all of them on New Year's eve.  But cute, eh!


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment