Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I finally made it!

At the beginning of the last school year I met an amazing person.  I was new to the school and didn't know anyone.  I volunteered to serve pizza to the kids on Wednesdays with another mom, Lindsey Chaney.  Well let me tell you....!  She is quite talented and an inspiration to me.  When I went to her house, she had this FANTASTIC "Family Rules" canvas that she made herself.  I asked if I could take a picture to copy at home.  I immediately bought blank canvas (well it was on sale at Michael's & how often does that happen! Guess what, now I know, canvas goes on sale a lot....), anyway.  I had the canvas laying around my house for months and finally....

I didn't do family rules, like Lindsey, but I used President Gordon B. Hinkley's B's.  It's very colourful!  I don't think it's as nice as Lindsey's but its a good effort!  Check out Lindsey's blog "thepleatedpoppy"  She shows off all her cool crafts and sells some of it too!  Happy browsing & some shopping too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment