Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pie, Pie, Pie & a very large nephew!

My friends and I went out for a birthday girls night out and we're terribly frugal.   You see we went to Marie Callenders for dessert.  And heres the conundrum, one slice $4.99 or an entire pie for $6.99 AND our waiter was in a contest on how many pies he could sell!  Well, being the frugal women that we are and willing to help the competitive spirit of our waiter, we each bought an entire pie!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


And what other wonders appear in my life, but a surprise visit from my nephew.   LOOK at him, He's huge!  Like 6'1" and 18 years old just graduated from high school.   Congratulations Jonathon!


Abby never left his side!  She adores him! 

1 comment:

  1. Yum!! Marie Callender's pies are the best. My favorite is chocolate satin....love when it is $6.99 pie month!! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete